* Experience the magic and mystery of Tibet, on the roof of the world
* Jeff M. Garrett with more than 20 years experience of traveling and leading tours in Tibet, will personally lead each tour
* Always the tour to fit your budget. Tours from 12 to 18 days
* Compare and save $$$ For any comparable tour you will see far more and pay much less with J M G Tibet Tours
* Optional add-ons to Beijing/Shanghai and all of China. Ask about JMG's tours to Bhutan-Nepal-India/Sikkim & Korea. Custom tours available
Fly over majestic mountains into Lhasa, Tibet's ancient Buddhist capital. Visit the fabulous Potala Palace, experience the magic of the Jokhang, Tibet's holiest shrine. Visit the great Drepung and Sera monasteries. Rub elbows with Tibetan pilgrims in the fantastic Barkor market. Stop in at the beautiful Norbulingka Palace.
Drive overland over high passes to Yamdrok Tso ( Turquoise Lake ) and on to Gyantse and be awestruck by the surreal Kumbum Stupa and Phalkor Monastery in a setting you'll never forget. At nearby Xigatse you'll experience the fantastic Tashilhunpo Monastery.
See the stunning Sakya Monastery, and finally on to the North Face Of Mount Everest and its Base Camp, truly set in one of the most beautiful remote corners of our planet.
Further options have you seeing Tibet's other wonders, Ganden & Samye Monasteries, Nam-Tso Lake, Yumbulagang and the Chongye Valley... and more!